Cute,tiyan.uk,Resin,$4,Keychain,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Crafting,Pattern,Mol,/antifeudal638115.html,Molds,Crystal,Epoxy,Self-Defense $4 Cute Pattern Self-Defense Keychain Molds Crystal Epoxy Resin Mol Arts, Crafts Sewing Crafting Cute Pattern Self-Defense Keychain Molds Epoxy Resin Crystal Mol OFFicial $4 Cute Pattern Self-Defense Keychain Molds Crystal Epoxy Resin Mol Arts, Crafts Sewing Crafting Cute,tiyan.uk,Resin,$4,Keychain,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Crafting,Pattern,Mol,/antifeudal638115.html,Molds,Crystal,Epoxy,Self-Defense Cute Pattern Self-Defense Keychain Molds Epoxy Resin Crystal Mol OFFicial
How to make a resin coaster:
1. Pour the resin into a measuring cup and stir slowly to release air bubbles. If necessary, you can add glitter or paint on it.
2. Pour into the mold and stir slowly. Can stand for 24 hours and take out.
How to clean and store the silicone mold:
1. After cleaning with warm water, soap, rubbing alcohol, etc., wipe with a soft cloth. Clean the mold after each use to maintain gloss and extend the life of the mold.
2. Store the resin silicone mold in a place protected from direct sunlight and dust.
1. We only provide silicone mold. Please make your own!
2. After squeezing and deforming, you only need to rest for a while, and then restore the state.
3. After use, please wash with water, then dry, store it flat, and store in a cool place.
4. Please avoid heating and sharp tools.
Silicone Mold only,other accessories demo in the picture is not included.
Size: app.2.21 x 3.39 inches
Color: As the pictures shown
1/2 x Silicone Molds
Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC